Re: [livecode] live coding and free software - feedback rqrd

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:47:33 +0200

On 01/04/2008, alex <alex_at_lurk.org> wrote:

> Odd, I went to the toplap slogan wiki page to add it, and found it's
> already there, apparently added by me in January:
> http://toplap.org/index.php?title=ToplapSlogans&diff=2919&oldid=2892
>
> I have no recollection of doing this, or of reading that post, or of
> hearing of it as a slogan before. I was rather low on sleep around that
> time.

Yes, I asked you to. :¬)

The thing is that I lost my password to the WiKi and somehow it doesn't know
my email to send me a new one. So, I asked on the list for a volunteer while
waiting for that WiKi issue to be fixed.

Maybe I shouldn't have written this or my last mail, maybe it would've been
better if the slogan was just "suddenly there" or coined by some
proto-livecoder in decades past. Oh, well, who cares.

Cheers,
Kas.