Re: [livecode] live coding and free software - feedback rqrd

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:15:36 +0200

On 01/04/2008, Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org> wrote:

> This is the first thing I thought when I heard about livecoding, the
> feeling of 'thinking out loud' is very similar.

Oh, I like that sentence so much. As far as I know it came from here;
https://lists.cs.princeton.edu/pipermail/chuck-users/2008-January/002583.html
(bottom of the mail)

I think would be all the better if it's a slogan that arose as a accidental
collaboration but maybe it was used to refer to musical coding in that way
before.

Either way it's great.
:¬)
Kas.