Re: [livecode] syntax free

From: evan.raskob [lists] <lists_at_lowfrequency.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 18:05:29 +0000

sure, why not?

but i think some of the surrealists may have beat us there ;)

in fact, i am not being completely facetious, someone has already
written software that "imitates" Pollock's painting methods (do a
search for Pollock on Youtube, it's neat). so someone can start the
cross-fading there...

i think we're officially OT now.

cheers
evan