Re: [livecode] Kung-Foo Bar: Unconventional Interfaces for LiveCoding

From: Soumyadeep Paul <soum.paul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 01:08:21 +0000

...or allowing the movement of people in bars form an interface to
coding. That would be quite fun short project actually --- time lapse
shots of people walking through sidewalks, inside bars, or through
train stations... and using that as input to simple programming
structures... or to video editing, for instance. ;)

We just need to put antennas in people's heads (err... or just get
them to download a simple GPS app that sends us pings... use tower
switching or GPS... like cellphabet).

--
-----
Soumyadeep Paul