Re: [livecode] non-linguistic programming

From: AlgoMantra <algomantra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:37:49 +0530

> I will buy a beer for the first person to come up with a language
> expressed in 'knitware'.

Um, a few days ago I was trying to interface an LED matrix with
a parallel port. It struck me that LED's, resistors, capacitors,
and the very basic components are functions. And putting the
wires into the breadboard holes was a bizarre experience.....
it felt like knitting. Eeks! Knitting's for gurlz.

http://www.algomantra.com