Re: [livecode] non-linguistic programming

From: <rob_at_robmyers.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 15:08:20 +0000

Quoting douglas edric stanley <destanley_at_mac.com>:

> I always wonder about Lisp. It seems to me to be a largely overlooked
> language.

"Emacs is written in Lisp, which is the only computer language that is
beautiful." ? Neal Stephenson, In the Beginning Was the Command Line

It is a beautiful language and very expressive. It's my language of
choice for artistic projects.

If you can program JavaScript you can program Lisp. This is a good
online introduction (also available as a nice hardback book :-) ):

http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/

- Rob.