Re: [livecode] stickers and evaluation

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 16:18:18 +0200

On 9/7/07, nescivi <nescivi_at_gmail.com> wrote:

I think they should be white, and be delivered with a washable marker, so
> you
> can put something new on it each time.

I thought there used to be a programing version of those magnetic poetry
sets (basically magnets holding single words to arrange on a fridge or so)
but I can't find it online anymore so maybe I imagined it.

This would be quite cool, actually, I'd buy it (more likely I'd presgang a
credit card holder to buy it for me but still).

Kas.