[livecode] fluxus tutorial movie

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 14:44:50 +0100

hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how to do livecoding tutorial videos for
fluxus, I'm not sure if it's really practical with the quality of online
video yet. I have some strange timing issues to figure out with the
offline frame rendering, and also it's just quite hard to do. Here's a
first attempt at the basic cubes thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O5DJTOy6EA

The originals (the avi and the actual keypress file - run fluxus-0.13 -p
secret-one.keys to see it play - on a cvs build of fluxus):
http://www.pawfal.org/Software/fluxus/movies/

Let me know if you think this is of any use. I have 2 more to upload,
but they are about twice as long :/

cheers,

dave