Re: [livecode] gpu livecoding

From: <tom_at_nullpointer.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:17:19 +0100

Hey D,

Nice work and now im gonna be cheeky. Ive been doing a lot of shader
stuff in DX (dont stone me please) but I'd kinda prefer to be doing it
in opengl (Im switching so much from one api to another that my head
hurts and I dont know which way is up- x or y .. lol). But Ive never
really found any decent demo code/tutorials on getting glsl up and
running. Have you got any pointers?

Cheers
Tom

p.s. you having much to do with the world of games anymore? Im still
teaching quite a bit of games/gfx. culture stuff up here and so on