Re: [livecode] livecoded gameshow

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:56:10 +0100

While on the wiki I thought I'd add an introduction to the front page:

"TOPLAP exists to promote the writing and modifying of rules while they
are followed. This includes the writing of software while it is being
executed, allowing programmers to improvise music and visuals live
before an audience as well as conduct exploratory research with live
source code."

Please edit until it is correct and reads well!

Usually the front page is protected so only admins can edit it, due to
past spamming incidents. I've removed the protection but might have to
put it back - if you have problems editing get me (or another admin) to
upgrade you to admin.

alex