Re: [livecode] Workshops at LOSS Livecode

From: Jim Prevett <mcprev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 01:27:25 +0100

Hi Dave and all,
I can definately give the Fluxus a whirl and see how easy / what
dependencies it requires. If it seems like a complete nightmare to install
on all of our different machines then Pure:Dyne would be good idea- tried to
get Aymeric to come but he will be on a Basque holiday which is a shame.

I am not sure how many beginners we will have. My instincts are that the
audience will be more knowledgeable.

best
Jim