[livecode] Projector

From: Andrew Sorensen <andrew_at_moso.com.au>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 09:48:52 +1000

Hi All,

I'm thinking about buying a projector, both for live coding (text
display) but also live graphics. As always I want the best of
everything, high quality image, bright, small, light, tough, cheap
etc.. :) I don't know much (anything really) about these beasts and
the range of options is pretty overwhelming so I'm not sure what to
buy. I would love to hear any thoughts/suggestions/experiences you
have!

Cheers,
Andrew.