Re: [livecode] Workshops at LOSS Livecode

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 03:49:57 +0100

I've just spent this afternoon at a 'workshop' that was anything but; just
panel presentations. Still interesting, but not practical. I vote
absolutely and utterly for 'hands-on' over panel presentations and
discussions. As much as possible, the opportunity to try out the different
systems under author's guidance would be great.

Maybe others disagree, but I think calling it a 'workshop session' when its
really a panel is misleading.

best
Nick