Re: [livecode] flyer essay - your input needed!

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 09:05:32 +0100

On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 15:26 -0500, Josh Lawrence wrote:
> I probably should introduce myself before making edits to your wiki.
> ;) My name is Josh, and I am brand-spanking new to the list. The
> line above my response is my addition to the flyer. I am basically a
> lurker...I'm a jazz pianist by night, Linux lover, and ChucK newbie.
> I figured if I'm going to get into the software, I needed to see the
> community side of things, too. So here I am!

Welcome Josh, hope you can make it to Sheffield in July!

A reminder - if you're coming to livecode festival please register here:
  http://livecode.lurk.org/

Otherwise we might not book enough accommodation places.

I rejigged the essay a fair bit, it's 299 words now.
  http://toplap.org/index.php/FlyerEssay

Please continue to add and fix stuff to it today, lets say the deadline
is tonight, time is really short...

alex