Re: [livecode] flyer essay - your input needed!

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:26:42 -0500

On 5/31/07, Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> In short, livecoding is where musicians, artists and programmers of all
> talents can express themselves artistically through immediate computer
> programming.

I probably should introduce myself before making edits to your wiki.
;) My name is Josh, and I am brand-spanking new to the list. The
line above my response is my addition to the flyer. I am basically a
lurker...I'm a jazz pianist by night, Linux lover, and ChucK newbie.
I figured if I'm going to get into the software, I needed to see the
community side of things, too. So here I am!

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com