[livecode] live coding of an event

From: m <m_at_1010.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 14:48:36 +0100

We're currently planning a 12 hour lif/ve coding event in November and
would appreciate any thoughts/ideas or suggested
participants/proposals towards a (code) working group which will
interface with the event; live coding of the event itself.

Of course, one approach could be algorithm-driven organisation, scheduling
and intervention, but we're also interested in more speculative ideas:
the relation to fiction, invention of an event programming language
(some crossover with the actor model), scripting, event participants
as compilers or interpreters, the construction of event macros, and,
finally, execution. Any thoughts welcomed on or off list.

best wishes

Martin Howse

http://1010.co.uk