[livecode] aa-cell Live at the Loft

From: Andrew Sorensen <andrew_at_moso.com.au>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 15:35:03 +1000

I've just uploaded an mp3 of last nights aa-cell performance. The
recording was taken straight from the desk so no typing noises (sorry
Fredrik ;) However, there was a video camera at the performance,
which I assume had an inbuilt mic, so hopefully I can get my hands on
a quicktime movie.

The performance goes for about 25 minutes and the file is about 28M.
http://homepage.mac.com/digego/aacell_at_the_loft.mp3

BTW: Two DI boxes solved our usual projection hum problems. So
thanks to Adrian and Fredrik for a simple but effective solution ;)

Cheers,
Andrew.

Photo from the gig

DSCF1445_2.jpg