[livecode] live coding practice paper

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:47:50 +0100

I've put the live coding practice paper online in case anyone wanted to
read it:

http://www.informatics.sussex.ac.uk/users/nc81/research/livecodingpractice.pdf

I'll present it at NIME in a few months, and if all goes well, do a live
coding versus live circuit building performance/duel against the other
N.Collins ; )

best,

prompted by Andrew's comment: