Re: [livecode] livecode bibliography

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:35:10 +0000

ok,

The Hybrid Arts entry has been made and submitted. I won't detail what I
did: if we get somewhere, I might tell you then, and otherwise, let's not
mention it at all ; )

best

PS One thing I noticed is that the promotional video is a bit audio biased-
I tried to counteract that in my spiel- so sometime, perhaps during or
after Sheffield, it would be nice to get a more balanced general live art
coding one constructed...