Re: [livecode] loss live code conference

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:27:02 +0000

These dates are the same time as NIME2007 (June 6-10), when many of us
might be out of the country (depending on their decisions about
papers/performances).

The week afterwards I have another conference in Leicester, which is
perhaps not totally incompatible, and the week before (May 28th to June
3rd) would be fine for me. But hey, just finding a date a majority are
happy with would be great.

best

PS I added NIME to the wiki but thought that a general post might be the
quickest warning...