Re: [livecode] New to this

From: s <esteesese_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:45:23 -0600

SuperCollider is a very good option to do Live Codiing. I have worked
the last three years with SuperCollider and myself to given very good
results. Very low cost of CPU, extensive librerias of UGENs,
excellent results utilizing paterns etc. I recommend you to read of
the help general "intro-to-object " to give you a complete idea

it is what I can suggest

sorry by my English, is not my main language..
salud¡

--
/s -- Linux #434565
° implacable le guachó °