Re: [livecode] New to this

From: Eric Hedekar <afterthebeep_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:22:29 -0800

Hi Pete,

You know I was kinda looking for a similar "these are the (dis)advatages of
each language" reply from someone with experience. I'm interested in things
like full blown Ruby or Python, but I'm worried that they might be too
daunting of a language. Are languages like ChucK or supercollider that
focus on audio limited in any regard? I realize that these answers will
depend greatly on people's opinions and preferences but I'd still like to
hear what "the pros" on the list have to say about the subject.

-Eric