Re: [livecode] New to this

From: Peter Worth <peterworth2_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:01:52 +0000

I'm in a similar position - i've been using pd for the last year or
so, but want to get stuck into either impromptu or supercollider as
soon as possible. i can't decide which though... i don't suppose
someone could neatly sum up the advantages/disadvantages of each? i've
done some scheme a while ago, but i think it would take a fair bit of
work to start thinking functionally rather than procedurally, so would
supercollider be a safer bet? i suppose i should just play around with
both and see which i get on best with.

i've answered my own question. i'll be quiet now.

pete.