[livecode] New to this

From: Eric Hedekar <afterthebeep_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:15:14 -0800

Hi list,

    I'm new to this list and new to live coding. I'm just curious what you
experts would say is the best place for a newcomer like me to begin live
coding? I'm reading up on ChucK and I have worked with CSound, Max/MSP, and
PD before. I'm not a programmer (yet) but I do understand a little about
how to program. My goal is to do live audio coding. I'm running a Linux
(Ubuntu) OS and have lots of time to learn. Should I spend more time
reading up on programming or on practicing/experimenting? Basically I'm
looking for any pointers or good howtos out there thanks.

-Eric Hedekar