[livecode] Haskell state of affairs?

From: Mikael Johansson <mikael_at_johanssons.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:57:29 +0200 (CEST)

It's been a while since I did anything at all with livecoding - including
even reading the list emails. However, I started learning haskell
recently, and grew curious about this:

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006, alex wrote:
> By the way I'm going to present my experiments with livecoding with
> Haskell at this event in London UK on Tuesday:
> http://www.asklater.com/steve/blog/?p=56
>
> Cheers,

How did it go? Do you have some sort of writeup on what the state of your
haskell system is? Is there anything I could do to help get haskell
livecoding up and running?

--
Mikael Johansson                 | To see the world in a grain of sand
mikael_at_johanssons.org            |  And heaven in a wild flower