Re: [livecode] book

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:39:32 +0100

Lots of interest in the book idea, that's good. I think we will have
some kind of TOPLAP conference in 2007 so making some proceedings of
that sounds like a good idea. The mute print on demand thing looks good
and low-risk, let us know how it goes with xxxx, Martin (I've ordered my
copy). Also my Dad is a publisher and

On reflection trying to make a cohesive book (as opposed to group of
papers as proceedings) at this point might be a bit early. Better to
wait until after the conference maybe when we understand each others
approaches/points of view better and are in a better position of making
a cohesive bit of group writing/editing.

alex