Re: [livecode] book

From: mcburton <mcburton_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:32:43 -0400

> I have mostly been lurking on this list and can't say that I have too
> much experience live-coding.
I am in the same boat....
also I think reading about live-coding definitely doesn't necessarily
do it justice, especially to someone who has never seen it.
<braindump>
I think we are missing a big point here, live-coding is about
performances! I, personally, really like the idea of a
convention/gathering... what if the live-coding collective started
organizing small get-together in various cities to allow people to
"show their stuff", talk about it, maybe do little trainings. let
people get their hands dirty!
</braindump>

mcb