Re: [livecode] Hyperyarn: a conceptual artware overcoded in 20 minutes during ISEA2006 by criticalartware + friends

From: douglas edric stanley <destanley_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:19:53 -0700

Ok, so I gave up trying to program it. But what
you cats are doing looks very cool. Make sure you
get some docs up. I want to know more. I took a
couple screenshots. You don't really have the
best public conditions here - hey it's ISEA -
which is too bad, but everything here is about
locative media anyway hence the disconnect. No
bluetooth + GPS + sensor = so what?

--
/*
// Douglas Edric Stanley