Re: [livecode] visual coding platforms...

From: dave <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 10:52:05 +0100

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 09:45 -0400, mcburton wrote:
> This looks to be more focused on the visual than audio, but I think
> the "visual coding platform" is interesting. What does the toplap
> community think of visual coding vs textual coding?

diagrammatic languages == text based languages

for instance, uml is a system for writing C++ (among other things) via
various diagrams and outputs compilable C++, these diagrams can be
generated from existing source code - they just represent a different
view on the same thing

http://www.uml.org/

cheers,

dave