Re: [livecode] Live Coding Practice

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 22:11:23 +0100

thanks for the History fix Julian, I'm now using the History class for
daily practice.

interesting to look back at how long I lose myself sometimes trying to
debug or think. It will also be useful to render a few of the sessions back
in realtime so I can get more of an audience view.

(SC3 tech note: For ease I could include the History compile string output
too each day, though I imagine it would be backwards obtainable from just
the .document format)

cheers

--On 4 August 2006 13:08:26 +0200 Julian Rohrhuber