Re: [livecode] Live Coding Practice

From: Julian Rohrhuber <rohrhuber_at_uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:49:20 +0200

>thanks for the History fix Julian, I'm now using the History class
>for daily practice.

I had to stop because I have to write my article on set theory. But
maybe I can do another short session today. Will you upload new
sessions?

>interesting to look back at how long I lose myself sometimes trying
>to debug or think. It will also be useful to render a few of the
>sessions back in realtime so I can get more of an audience view.

yes, I'm pretty sure that'll be available soon.

>(SC3 tech note: For ease I could include the History compile string
>output too each day, though I imagine it would be backwards
>obtainable from just the .document format)

I think it is better actually to get it from the .document format,
which is more readeable. Maybe we should allow for one more digit in
the time (10ms should be fine as haptic rate resolution?).

--
.