Re: [livecode] livecode gets angry comments

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:12:41 +0200

On 7/22/06, DJ Fadereu <fadereu_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> "What do you care what other people say?" - Richard Feynman

That's fair and a lot of enjoyment can be had without caring but I still
-perhaps somewhat concervatively- hold that if you don't care about what
others say or think you shouldn't go climb on stages.

To me performance is about comunication and I think it stands to reason that
this holds especially true for livecoding.

If nobody cares it saves a expensive projection monitor but it also saves
people that might get a different perspective on loops and breaks in music.
As a whole Toplap does seem to care; it would be kind of odd to write
manifestos if you (they? / we?) didn't.

Yours,
Kas.