Re: [livecode] little movie

From: douglas edric stanley <destanley_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 16:34:28 +0200

This is f*#_at_&!¿ brilliant.

I agree, it's very pedagogical without being
pedantic. Our position has always been to just
make the music, to jump right into it, and to
avoid the "pedagogical" demo introduction that
you usually get with this sort of thing : "look
public, by bowing this string, you'll get this
noise". Maybe that's what the orchestra does when
they tune up, but I dunno.

Thanks for the VLC tip, I too tried it with
Quicktime, no luck. But it's easy enough to get
VLC.

I didn't catch which environement you're using.
Maybe this was already mentioned, and it looks
like Fluxus, but I might be wrong.

--
/*
// Douglas Edric Stanley