Re: [livecode] ap/xxxxx vs lc perhaps not

From: geoffcox <geoff_at_generative.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 21:22:52 +0100

just an observation for what it's worth:
although I didn't see the presentation, what you call the 'return of the
virtuosic' does not preclude the social. for instance, you could look at
paolo virno's writing for a discussion of how virtuosity and performance are
close to politics. virno is interested in performance/communication without
a script, or rather, with a script that is dynamic. this seems to work well
in relation to live-coding, to my mind at least.