Re: [livecode] Doug Stanley interview

From: douglas edric stanley <destanley_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:47:39 +0200

>I thought I'd comment in the livecode mailing list
>since Stanley is a member.

I don't know if this is really the place. I only
briefly mentioned the term in that interview
(along with livecoding btw), so it would be too
long to discuss here, methinks. "Abstract
Machine" is a complex term that has a historical
use (Deleuze & Guattari) as well as a
technological use (computer science), upon which
I glob my own definition. Rather than discussing
semantics and etymology here, I wonder if we
shouldn't have this discussion somewhere else so
as not to bother the livecoders. Of course I
would be willing to take a stab at answering your
question here, but this question does seem to
deal with something else altogether than
livecoding...
--
/*
// Douglas Edric Stanley