Re: [livecode] FW: (re)Actor: First International Conference on Digital Live Art

From: DJ Fadereu <fadereu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 18:13:51 +0400

On 5/4/06, Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org> wrote:

> > looks good
> >

> I might submit something about livecoding + fluxus, maybe a performance,
> anyone else up for joining me for a toplap wide proposal of some kind?

Guys,

If any music performer wants to collaborate with a live vocal artist, I'm
game. Preferably,
the after party! :)

The second chapter's most recent draft of Jantar Mantar (in hip hop style
verse)
is attached. It's a 9-part "hopera" with theatrical elements. I'm performing
this tommorrow. You can see more here:

http://rohitgupta.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Show+Description

My motifs draw from Vedic chanting, abstract machines, electricity and
tantra. Every performance has a fresh draft. I perform as an
astrologer-tantric from Jeypore, circa 1910 . I'm also trying to pitch-shft
my voice using
PD. fiddle,fiddle....

Are these guys covering travel from Bombay-London?

cheers,
--
DJ Fadereu
Bombay