Re: [livecode] new members

From: Andrew Brown <a.brown_at_qut.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:43:15 +1000

Hi Folks,

On 16/04/2006, at 8:04 AM, alex wrote:

> So we have some new members, please introduce yourselves - what are
> you
> livecoding and why? Or if you're not livecoding right now, why not?

My introduction to the list.

I've been involved with computer music for some time and a bunch the
recent activity surrounding this is focused on adaptive music systems
and is documented, along with some colleagues, here http://
adaptivemusic.net/

My live coding activities are done in conjunction with Andrew
Sorensen and some documentation of our work and Andrew's live coding
environment called Impromptu are found here http://
impromptu.moso.com.au/.

I'm looking forward to continued interesting discussion on this list.

Cheers,

Andrew Brown