Re: [livecode] conference call

From: _alejood <alejo.duque_at_europeangraduateschool.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 01:47:40 +0100

hi all, i live in Switzerland and i think there might be a good
chance to try and organize a workshop here...maybe that way there can
be some money raised to pay some tickets (from within Europe since
its high season im afraid). If someone from toplap thinks of this as
a good idea i might try it or contact people that can help organize
something during the same week of the conference. Might be the
beginning of setting up a toplap summer tour of wksps around europe?
that way some money could be raised...my 2 cents..
cheers!
/a