Re: [livecode] fluxus for debian and java livecoding

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 13:27:17 -0000 (GMT)

> Hey Dave,
>
> Have you got a debian fluxus package handy? I know Javier had one.
> I've had problems compiling under ubuntu (ie I've not managed it).

not yet, I'm using ubuntu now so I could give you a hand if you want, it's
a matter of configure/make/make install for everything except ode, where
you have to copy the libs and includes to /usr/local/ yourself. also you
can apt-get install scons to build fluxus itself.

I should look into getting deb packages to distribute anyway, but I
haven't had time yet.

cheers,

dave