[livecode] fluxus for debian and java livecoding

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 13:12:38 +0000

Hey Dave,

Have you got a debian fluxus package handy? I know Javier had one.
I've had problems compiling under ubuntu (ie I've not managed it).

Btw I have fairly transparent java livecoding working. It's basically a
object that's an editor and also a proxy object for an instance of the
class it's editing. When you press ctrl-x it reinstantiates the class
and copies across all field values from the old version of the object
using some reflection. Anyone interested?

alex