Re: [livecode] TOPLAP at Stanford, full-res movie bits?

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:40:39 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Craig Latta wrote:

CL> At one point I showed the TOPLAP movie from the website (which, I
CL> must say again, is excellent :). I realized that you can't read much of the
CL> text in the movie, when showing it via projector to an audience (although
CL> the audio comments went over great). Is there some way I can get the
CL> pre-RealVideo, full-resolution version? Apologies if this has already been
CL> discussed and I missed it.

http://thebot.org/toplap

toplap.mov is a 320x240 sorenson 3 quicktime.

DVD-QuickTime-DV-PAL.mov should be the original full res DV compressed
file that ade sent, from which i made the realvideo file. so that is
probably what you really want; it's a 1.3GB download. i don't plan to
keep it in a publicly accessible directory permanently due to the file
size, so if you can grab it within the next few days that'd be cool.

perhaps we should put it on bit torrent if more people want it...

CL> Chris would love to have us over to their bitchin' new concert hall
CL> for a show, by the way. I'm very up for it... is anyone else going be around
CL> in the next several months?

i'll be here in san diego (gone for much of december but back in early
january.) so if others can get over there at a particular time, i probably
could too.

-_at_