[livecode] TOPLAP at Stanford, full-res movie bits?

From: Craig Latta <craig_at_netjam.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 18:00:08 -0800

hey all--

        I gave a presentation about TOPLAP to Chris Chafe's Music 220a class at
Stanford's CCRMA today. I spoke a bit about TOPLAP itself, then did a
smattering of livecoding with ChucK/Audicle and Quoth on two projectors.
I got a very positive response!

        At one point I showed the TOPLAP movie from the website (which, I must
say again, is excellent :). I realized that you can't read much of the
text in the movie, when showing it via projector to an audience
(although the audio comments went over great). Is there some way I can
get the pre-RealVideo, full-resolution version? Apologies if this has
already been discussed and I missed it.

        Chris would love to have us over to their bitchin' new concert hall for
a show, by the way. I'm very up for it... is anyone else going be around
in the next several months?

-C

--
Craig Latta