Re: [livecode] saturday night

From: u-sun -- <sun_at_uedaplane.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:21:20 +0100

Hi Nick

I had arranged for a sound check + av set up from 6.30.

If you came to help set-up with beflix, max and I (inc the other improv
act) , there would have been more time for the Toplap performance. There
was a second projector available and a bag full of vga switchers and
cables. However, you came back from dinner around 10 min to 9 - there
was not much time left and we had agreed to start well before 9.

thanks for performing anyway.

cheers

u-sun