Re: [livecode] saturday night

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:08:15 +0100

it was fun, thanks Alex and Dave for letting me join in. Sorry we missed
you Amy.

Entering the building two minutes before we were due on stage really added
to the atmosphere.

We actually performed quite well I'd say, but unfortunately only had one
projector, so whilst Dave was TOPLAP manifesto compliant and put on a good
show, Alex and I were a too secretive and it surely could have been better
if we'd been projecting too.

(and usual provisos about not enough hardcore algorithm writing, but hey,
we do our best under these stressful conditions)

nice rounds of applause at the end- I think they want more live coding in
their lives in the future?

--On Sunday, August 28, 2005 1:57 pm -0700 Amy Alexander