Re: [livecode] time and livecoding

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:33:42 +0100 (BST)

> Very interesting... I want to try some visual livecoding soon. I heard
> from dorkbotmadrid Javier there's a .deb of fluxus around?

I'm not sure about that, I think he said his friend was involved in
packaging graphics apps for debian, and could potentially sort it out.

It shouldn't be too hard to build - I could give you a binary, but it
would still require the libraries it depends on to be installed, so it
wouldn't save you much effort. Let me know if I can be of any help.

cheers,

dave