Re: [livecode] quagmire

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:02:59 +0100 (BST)

> Nice Dave,
> reminds me of tierra and corewars,

I was originally thinking of something more tierra like, with errors for
mutational stuff - but got more into just making pictures.

> ive been workin on a similar system for ages now, finally got some funding
> to improve the software. I love the whole asm memory cells vibe

You're working on something more musically inclined aren't you? I've been
looking forward to seeing/hearing that.

Perhaps we need to start a low level microcode art thing. I really like
the work that the ap guys are doing too.

cheers,

dave