Re: [livecode] wiki password

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 23:25:44 +0100

On Sat, 2005-07-23 at 09:21 +0100, Nick Collins wrote:
> > What did you want to update, nick?
>
> just various bits and bobs. I can wait until a wiki change? or we could
> pass the password around privately?

I was going to hack in a password but didn't get around to it, i just
made the database readonly.

I've installed mediawiki which is well developed (it's the wikipedia
wiki) with some anti-spam stuff, lets collaboratively reconstruct the
wiki here:

  http://new.toplap.org/index.php/Main_Page

Sorry about all the hassle, but lets make the most of things and take
the opportunity to update our personal pages etc. Ade do you have some
time to help toplap-up the design (yet) again?

Cheers,

alex