Re: [livecode] apropos of nothing, via dorkbot:

From: alex <alex_at_state51.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:33:54 +0000

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 13:10 +0000, Nick Collins wrote:
> whatthehack could be fun- we could volunteer a presentation and
> performance. But there is a 150euro per person entry fee. It might be worth
> contacting them to see whether they're interested? I imagine they have no
> spare funds to finance us though.

I think everyone has to pay 150 euros, and everyone is considered a
"volunteer", it's a group effort. I'd really like to go, in fact I
bought my entrance ticket, but have now discovered that it clashes with
a family holiday so unfortunately won't be able to make it.

There's going to be some good dorkbot and placard things happening there
I believe, I recommend it, I'm very sad not to be going.

Did I already link to this mini projector? I thought I had, but can't
see it in the archive:
  http://www.chait.net/index.php?p=572&page=1

Could be handy for mobile toplap compliancy!

alex