Re: [livecode] apropos of nothing, via dorkbot:

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:27:11 -0800 (PST)

thanks for sending that! i don't recall seeing it before... yeah, looks
very interesting, and i'm thinking of getting a projector soon... it's
only SVGA resolution and i didn't find specs for the brightness, but the
price is much cheaper than other projectors and the portability is great -
plus runs on batteries for guerilla projections!

too bad it won't be for sale til july at least...