[livecode] live genetic programming

From: Marcel Corso <marcelcorso_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:15:55 +0100 (BST)

hi all,

I was wondering if someone implemented something like
a live genectic programming interface into a live
coding IDE?
Something like displaying the parse trees of the
running scripts. The running scripts would be free to
be changed (mutated) by a drag-n-drop operation (of a
sub-tree) or just the retyping of a node etc...
The live-programmer could also control the fitness
function by deciding wich script would die or just by
seting its probability of dying on the next loop...
(the audience could participate! ehehhe)

I think that would be nice to take advantage of GP and
cool to see it working..

???

marcel